Flowertown Dart League
Featured Sponsor of the week:
Captain's Meeting was Held on 11/3/2004
*Remember do not mail cash for adding new players.
*Put both first and last name when adding a new player.
* Can not add a new player after November 4, 2004.
* Treasurer's Report: Balance on hand $6,202.75
* There have been complaints about lighting at some bars and free space distance on toeline.
*Bill Ahner, Lorelei Schipke and Stacy Smith will measure boards at all bars. They will see which bars need to be changed with minimal expense to the bars. They will report at the next captain's meeting.
rent a portable toilet Battle Creek NE
porta potty Clarksville IN
Morgan Hill CA
porta potties in Fountain MI
rent a portable toilet Grants NM
port a john Lansing NY
Simple Porta Potties Linden WI
Simple Porta Potties Oskaloosa IA
Simple Porta Potties Dodgeville MI
porta potty Ivanhoe
Simple Porta Potties Shady Point OK
porta potties Oak
rent a portable toilet Westport IN
Simple Porta Potties White Castle LA
* Some have complained that the season is running too long. We may add more teams next season.
* Jeff Miller made a motion which carried to form a committee to see how we should divide the A and B Divisions next season.
* The committee consists of Sissy Pugh, Stacy Smith, Jen Jones, Frank Pellegrini, Lorelei Schipke, Bonnie Clayton and Jeff Miller. A fourth member will be added from the B Division teams.
Per Kathy Ahner - Secretary